Idit Ginsberg has worked in the events industry for over 17 years. Having spent many years in the corporate world, she has gained experience from working in the fields of event organising, PR and marketing and fundraising.
After completing a diploma in graphic design she decided it was time to take on her biggest and most exciting challenge and in March 2011 she opened Dash of Sparkle. Her passion for event organising, a flair for creativity and excellent organisational skills make a great combination for this industry and your event.
Do I really need an Event Organiser or Wedding Planner?
As event organisers and wedding planners our job is to make your special day just as you always hoped it would be, leaving nothing to chance and no detail forgotten. We help create the celebration of your dreams and are the experts in spotting and stopping disasters before they happen.
Using our expertise we will guide you through a bewildering array of choices, saving you valuable time, reducing your stress and most of all making sure you have the most memorable and exciting day!
The best event organisers and wedding planners will listen to what you want your day to be and be able to advise you on a time line of what should be done and when. We also work to keep you within your budget and will have the best suppliers already on board to give you the peace of mind that you are getting first class value for your money.
Top 8 reasons to have Dash of Sparkle: as your event organiser or wedding planner:
- One point of call for all your requirements.
- Flexible meeting arrangements that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
- We inspire you, sharing the wealth of our knowledge and design expertise to support you in creating a chic function.
- Saving you time with all the pre-function research (on venues, suppliers and scheduling of appointments).
- Access to our approved list of quality vetted suppliers.
- Negotiating discounts on your behalf to ensure you get the most out of your budget.
- Mediation – we can act as a negotiator within any given situation.
- Support and direction at all times during the planning process and coordinating everyone involved on the day for a smooth, stress free and perfect celebration.