Winter is upon us and it is COLD, GREY and DARK outside. Everyone is counting down to the Christmas break, no one feels very inspired or motivated to do much apart from lying under a blanket with a hot cuppa and watching lots of soaps on the telly.
Don’t despair if you are feeling a bit blue because we are going to turn this winter wonderland month into something magical just for you!
Where to start?
- Time for some POSITIVITY – starting with a bit of creativity to change our attitudes:
- An ice COLD glass of champagne to celebrate your achievements in 2012, Christmas or what the New Year will bring.
- GREY’s Anatomy is back on the telly – can’t beat that if you are a fan J
- Sparkling fireworks lighting up theDARKness – there are so many more hours to enjoy as the sun sets early at the moment
- You should at least have a smile on your face by now
- Don’t alienate your friends and family, plan a get together. Spending time with happy people will take your mind off things. If you are really in need of a distraction, focus your energy on giving your get together a theme. How about a Winter Wonderland theme to create a bit of magic? A sprinkle of confetti snow, fairy lights, fireworks and delicious food can go a long way.
- Do something different! To snap out of the blues, you need a change:
How about the Harry Potter tour at the Warner Brothers Studios? Or spend the night at the Science Museum? Or try a Burlesque class? Just leave your comfort zone and give something NEW a go!
- Book something! A party, a show, a holiday. It always helps to having something to look forward to.
- Most importantly there are experts out there that can help. Attend a motivational talk or coaching session. You are not alone!
If you are around on the 12th December and based near St Albans, make sure not to miss out on an incredibly inspiring and motivating speaker. Her topic is “How to stay positive when things around you are falling apart”. You will definitely leave there feeling uplifted, inspired and ready to move forward.
All you need to do now is take the first step. Choose something to action and if you need some help, make sure to ask!
Dash of Sparkle – We turn ordinary events into magical celebrations!
Party, Wedding and Corporate Event Organisers