Had enough of wasting money on advertising that does not lead to any business?
Have you written a great blog but not sure how to spread the word?
Want your website and social media to generate real leads for you company?
Have you asked yourself … How do I promote my business without spending an arm and a leg on advertising?
If you are struggling with creating the perfect marketing campaign to promote your company, then this is the workshop for you!
In this workshop you will learn:
• 12 tried and tested marketing methods that you can use to promote your business
• How to integrate the above elements into your personal campaign
• A variety of methods that you can use to promote yourself without spending a cent
• How to raise the awareness of your Brand so people remember you
• How to keep on top of your marketing on a regular basis
• How to integrate the different methods to increase traffic to your website, Facebook
page and LinkedIn profile which will help generate more sales
Who is this workshop for?
Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups who want to create a marketing campaign to promote their business, services, create brand awareness and find new customers.
Who will be teaching you this workshop?
Idit Ginsberg, founder of Dash of Sparkle has worked in the events industry for over 18 years. Having spent many years in the corporate world, she has gained experience from working in the fields of event organising, PR, marketing and fundraising.
Over a period of 5 years Idit has managed to create an outstanding marketing campaign which has resulted with her website being listed on the 1st page of Google. Her blogs are earmarked for Hitched and Wedding Link websites. Creating an effective networking group and making use of all the wonders of social media has been her key to success.
Feeling that these skills are too good not to share and teach has resulted in this interactive workshop to help businesses create their perfect marketing campaign.
How long is the workshop and how much does it cost?
- The Marketing Campaign workshop will be taking place from 10am– 12pm or 12pm – 2pm.
- Cost – £60 (places are limited, so please check if we have availability)
When and where do we go?
- Date – These workshops are on a 1-2-1 basis, at a date and time convenient to you.
- Time – 10am – 12pm or 12pm – 2pm.
- Address – Metro Bank, 3 Borehamwood Shopping Park, Theobold Street,
Borehamwood, WD6 4 PR (There is ample free parking available for attendees.)
There’ll also be time for questions!
If you want any more information before booking or to check availability, please contact
Idit Ginsberg on 020 8905 2908 020 8905 2908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org