Your wedding day is the most magical and memorable day of your life!
The skill is turning that fantasy into reality. The prospect of planning a wedding with so many intricate details can be daunting. As event organisers and wedding planners our job is to make sure your special day is just as you always dreamed it would be, leaving nothing to chance and no detail forgotten.
We help create the celebration of your dreams. Using our expertise and wedding co-ordination service we will guide you through a bewildering array of choices (e.g. magicians, balloon modelling experts, comedians, DJ’s or bands, table decorations, photographers, videographers, etc), saving you valuable time, reducing your stress and most of all, making sure you have the most memorable and exciting day!
The best event organisers and wedding planners listen to your vision for your big day and advise you on a time line of what should be done and by when. We also work to keep you within your budget and will have the best suppliers already on board to give you peace of mind that you are getting first class value for your money.
Many of our brides tap into either all of our wedding planning services or may consider to have us at their wedding to co-ordinate their special day.
Here is a list of responsibilities which would be included if we co-ordinate your wedding:
- A pre wedding meeting with yourself to discuss all your requirements.
- A 2nd pre wedding meeting at the venue to discuss layout and arrangements on the day.
- Assistance with your schedule for the wedding.
- Itemised list of all the suppliers involved and what you are expecting of them.
- A member of staff at the venue on the day of the wedding from 10am – 10pm (I usually stay until after the 1st dance)
- All items that you require us to take responsibility for at the venue would be delivered to Dash of Sparkle or the venue (e.g displaying place cards, seating plan, menus, favours, soaps for the bathroom, props for the dance floor, gifts to be given out on the day)
- We would coordinate between the caterer, band/DJ and MC to ensure that you are keeping to your schedule and that your wedding flows smoothly throughout the evening and if there are any unexpected emergencies we can sort them out without any unnecessary stress for you to deal with.
Top 8 reasons to use Dash of Sparkle:
- One point of call for all your requirements.
- Flexible meeting arrangements that fit in with your busy lifestyle.
- We inspire you, sharing the wealth of our knowledge and design expertise to support you in creating a bespoke function.
- Saving you time with all the pre-function research (on venues, suppliers, negotiations and scheduling of appointments).
- Access to our approved list of quality, tried and tested suppliers.
- Negotiating discounts on your behalf, ensuring you get the most out of your budget.
- Support and direction at all times during the planning process.
- Coordinating everyone involved on the day making your occasion a smooth, stress free, perfect celebration.
For more information on our wedding packages and pricing, please click here.
So many people have wonderful ideas of what they would like their wedding to look like. From Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to a Masquerade ball, you can run wild with your imagination.
However, many venues have already got their own décor and style which is very difficult to transform!
Traditional cakes, themed cakes, ice cream cakes, cupcakes, cake pops… so many ideas and a great way to showcase your personality and interests.
Looking for ideas for your wedding?
Have a look at our handy guide on how to choose a good caterer so that the food at your wedding is something memorable, for all the right reasons.
Wedding Table Centerpieces
A room without centrepieces in our view is incomplete. Why? Because your centrepieces are the focal point for the wedding. When your guests walk into your room, it’s the centrepieces that give the room the WOW factor.
With centrepieces, the sky is the limit in terms of what you can do.
Dash of Sparkle has a lot of experience with Jewish Weddings!
We can help you create the perfect itinerary so that everything flows from your ceremony through to the reception.
If you are looking for a synagogue hall or a special venue, so that the chuppah and wedding reception can take place all in one location, or need us to arrange a gorgeous chuppah with a carpeted aisle, staging, lighting and floral decorations, we can arrange all of that.
Our range of suppliers can offer a kosher or vegetarian range of dishes which does not have to break the bank. We even have our very own Kosher Package that includes catering, centrepieces and on the day coordination, to find out more about this package, please click here.
Alternatively if you decide to confirm in-house catering and only have a couple of guests that you require a kosher meal for, we can help with that as well.
From talented, tried and tested DJ’s to 10 piece bands, we will happily recommend a supplier that fits your budget and can create the atmosphere you are hoping for.
We have an extensive range of Israeli dancers or singers to help the vibe, as well as all the little extras you need for the table like kippot and benching cards for your guests.
Finally you may want to give a traditional Jewish gift to your guests – candlesticks, mezuzahs, challah cover.
There are so many possibilities and we are here to make your life easier. Make sure to explore our wedding photo gallery as well as our pinterest boards for some inspiration.
Don’t delay give us a call today on 020 8905 2908 to discuss your requirements …